25th February 2013 Nifty Predictions, Sensex Nifty & Market Sensex 2013
- Consider 10 minutes plus and minus in each prediction, and act accordingly.
- Ganesha advises you to compare every prediction with the prediction of the previous time slot.
- Kindly e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org to get your own copy of the Union Budget 2013-14 Predictions.
- In the book Market Predictions 2013, you will get –
- The dates for Zero Weightage in the Year 2013
- Time slot-based, micro-level analysis and predictions of the potential Stock Market Trends for the entire year 2013
- An yearly projected graph for the stock markets in the year 2013
- Astrological High and Low for the year 2013 for various Stock Indices across the world – Nifty, Sensex, Dow Jones Industrial Average, NASDAQ, Heng Seng, NIKKEI
- Very Active, Wide Fluctuation and Hi Volatility dates in the year 2013
- The most important and potent Opening dates during the year 2013
- Moon Sign Based Predictions and Remedies for individuals – with a specialized financial perspective.
- Relevant Articles on possible trends across the World with a keen financial perspective
- The list doesn’t stop here! Book your copy NOW!
- Please order your copy of the stock markets’ book Market Predictions 2013 NOW, till the stocks last!
- To Buy this Book Log on to GaneshaSpeaks.com or email@example.com or Call: 09909941816
- Next Thursday is the last day in the month February for the F&O transactions. The Union Budget 2013 is also going be presented on that day.
- Friends, the week ahead looks set to be the most crucial week for the entire year.
- If you are a paid customer of our service Fortune Mantra, you must have received our special Article on the Union Budget 2013-2014 by now.
- Friends, the yearly as well as the monthly weightage will turn positive from 25-02-2013, so it is advisable that you be careful now.
- If you look at the opening indices, you will see that it is exactly happening as mentioned in the book Market Predictions 2013.
- From opening to 12:00, Nifty may pass the time in a nominal range.
- There may be a ray of hope on the up-side during 12:00 to 12:30.
- From 12:30 to 13:50, Nifty may trade in a negative zone.
- In the first part during the period between 13:50 to 15:30, Nifty may remain down.
- With Ganesha’s Grace, Dharmeshh Joshi, www.GaneshaSpeaks.com
Talk to an Astrologer Now, First Consultation with 100% Cashback!
With Ganesha’s Grace,