21st February, 2013, Nifty Predictions, Sensex Nifty, 2013 Market Sensex
- Consider 10 minutes plus and minus in each prediction, and act accordingly.
- Ganesha advises you to compare every prediction with the prediction of the previous time slot.
- The coming week may prove best for the intraday transactions, as Nifty is likely to experience major movements on both the sides.
- Kindly e-mail at email@example.com to get your copy of the Union Budget 2013-14 Predictions.
- In the book Market Predictions 2013, you will get –
- The dates for Zero Weightage in the Year 2013
- Time slot-based, micro-level analysis and predictions of the potential Stock Market Trends for the entire year 2013
- An yearly projected graph for the stock markets in the year 2013
- Astrological High and Low for the year 2013 for various Stock Indices across the world – Nifty, Sensex, Dow Jones Industrial Average, NASDAQ, Heng Seng, NIKKEI
- Very Active, Wide Fluctuation and High Volatility dates in the year 2013
- The most important and potent Opening dates during the year 2013
- Moon Sign Based Predictions and Remedies for individuals – with a specialized financial perspective.
- Relevant Articles on possible trends across the World with a keen financial perspective
- The list doesn’t stop here! Book your copy NOW!
- From opening to the next half an hour, there may be an upward trend at Nifty.
- From 9:30 to 10:10, Nifty may remain flat to surface.
- The weightage for the period between 10:10-12:00 is zero.
- Nifty may an experience upward trend during the period between 12:00 to 13:00.
- Nifty may remain flat to negative during 13:00 to 14:00.
- Ganesha feels that Nifty may remain up during 14:00 to 15:00.
- Do not trade during 15:00 to 15:30, advises Ganesha.
- Keep in mind that the Union Budget is going to be presented next Thursday.
With Ganesha’s Grace,