19th July, 2013, Nifty Predictions, Sensex Nifty, 2013 Market Sensex
- Consider 10 minutes plus and minus in each prediction, and act accordingly.
- Ganesha advises you to compare every prediction with the prediction of the previous time slot.
- Ganesha is not very hopeful about today.
- Moon is transiting through a debilitated Sign.
- Don’t do anything for the first five minutes of the trading day today. You may short-sell, post that, even though it may be risky. If you are still willing to take some risks, you may buy at Nifty at around 10:00.
- Buy at around 11:00, and make an exit at around 12:10 even if the margin is pretty narrow.
- During the period between 13:10 to 15:30, Nifty may experience may movements both on the up-side as well as on the down-side. You may be able to earn profits through jobbing, though. However, don’t expect to earn huge margins.
- From 13:30 to 14:10, there may be a downward trend at Nifty.
- During 14:10 to 15:30, there may be a mixed to positive pattern at Nifty.
- Speak to an Astrologer to know what this Jupiter Transit will bring for you!
With Ganesha’s Grace,