11th July, 2013, Nifty Predictions, Sensex Nifty, 2013 Market Sensex
- Consider 10 minutes plus and minus in each prediction, and act accordingly.
- Ganesha advises you to compare every prediction with the prediction of the previous time slot.
- Today, there will be a Moon-Rahu combination in the Navmansh Chart. As a result, you will be confused about how you should trade, and you may not be able to take firm decisions.
- According to Ganesha, there is nothing like multibagger stocks. Stocks that help you earn money are good, and the rest are just pieces of paper, says Ganesha.
- Astrologically, it is difficult to foretell about the market trends for today as well as tomorrow, since the planetary positions are not giving any clear indication. However, Ganesha tries and gives you a broad enough outline.
- Nifty may remain up during 9:15 to 10:15.
- Nifty may remain down during 10:15 to 12:15.
- From 12:15 to 13:15, Nifty may remain up.
- Nifty may remain up during the first half of the period between 13:15 to 14:15, whereas it may remain down during the second half of the aforementioned period.
- Nifty may trade within a marginal range during the period between 14:15 to 15:15.
- There may be buying at Nifty during the last fifteen minutes of the trading day.
- Speak to an Astrologer to know what this Jupiter Transit will bring for you!
With Ganesha’s Grace,