4th July, 2013, Nifty Predictions, Sensex Nifty, 2013 Market Sensex
- Consider 10 minutes plus and minus in each prediction, and act accordingly.
- Ganesha advises you to compare every prediction with the prediction of the previous time slot.
- According to Ganesha, January 2015 is going to be extraordinary – it may seem a tip out of the blue, but do remember it.
- Now if we talk about today, Ganesha says that the opening will be as usual but there may be a short covering around the closing bell.
- From 9:15 to next 3 hours, remain stuck to the stock-market terminal, keeping a close watch on the movements of Nifty. This is likely to be the most volatile period of the entire day.
- After that, Nifty may go up step by step because of a possible buying trend in the A Group stocks. This trend shall continue till one hour before the closing bell.
- From 14:30 to 15:00, there may be a downward trend at Nifty.
- There is a possibility of short covering at Nifty during the last half an hour, says Ganesha. As this is very small time-frame, it is difficult to predict the exact points for the same, that too a week in advance.
With Ganesha’s Grace,