1st April, 2013, Nifty Predictions, Sensex Nifty, 2013 Market Sensex
- Consider 10 minutes plus and minus in each prediction, and act accordingly.
- Ganesha advises you to compare every prediction with the prediction of the previous time slot.
- You might have received the files regarding the monthly and yearly view. Now, take short-term positions accordingly.
- Now, let’s talk about what intraday traders should do during the coming week.
- If you look at the weightage for the period between opening to 9:30, you will get an idea that Nifty may remain dull during this particular period.
- From 9:30 onwards, there may be marginal buying at Nifty. This trend shall continue till 10:20.
- Nifty may experience tremendous jobbing during the period from 10:20 to 13:30, helping you earn substantial profits on both the sides. All you need to do is make frequent entries and exits.
- During 13:30 to 15:00, there may be gradual buying at Nifty.
- Nifty may experience selling pressure during the last half an hour of the trading day.
With Ganesha’s Grace,