Nifty Predictions, Sensex Nifty, 2012 Market Sensex for 2nd May, 2012.
- Today, Sun is in the zodiac sign Aries and in Bharini constellation. While, Moon is in sign Leo and in Poorvafalguni constellation. Mars is in Leo and in Magha constellation. Mercury is in the zodiac sign Pisces and Revati constellation. Jupiter is in the sign of Aries and in Bharini Constellation. Venus is in Taurus and in Mrigshirsh constellation. Saturn is retrograde in Libra and is in Chitra constellation. Rahu is in Scorpio and in Anuradha constellation, and Ketu is in Taurus and in Rohini constellation.
- Consider 10 minutes plus and minus in each prediction, and act accordingly.
- Ganesha advises you to compare every prediction with the prediction of the previous time slot.
- Ganesha gave you an overview about the opening trend at Nifty yesterday. Kindly follow his predictions.
- There may be a jump on the up-side during the period between 9:35 to 10:15. You may book profit during this time slot.
- From 10:15 to 12:00, Nifty is likely to create a ?W? shaped graph on the chart. Therefore, jobbing looks set to be the best option for you to take up during this phase.
- From 12:00 to 13:00, Nifty may remain as it was earlier, foretells Ganesha.
- From 13:00 to 14:15, Nifty may create a ?V? shaped graph.
- Nifty may experience selling pressure during the time slot between 14:15 to 15:00.
- From 15:00 to 15:30, Nifty may pass time, but at the same time, it may also feel some pressure.
For detailed personalised prediction email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +91-9909941816
For further details, please contact customer care.
Telephone: 079 65221416
Mobile: +91 – 9909941816