- Consider 10 minutes plus and minus in each prediction, and act accordingly.
- Ganesha advises you to compare every prediction with the prediction of the previous time slot.
- Today, Nifty may experience pressure during the first and the last 20 minutes.
- The weightage for the time slot between 9:30 to 10:30 is zero. Therefore, you have no option but to do hedging.
- Nifty is likely to change its trend every 30 minutes, during the period between 10:30 to 12:05. Therefore, follow the golden rule of ‘trend is our friend, and that friend is money’, says Ganesha.
- From 12:05 to 12:45, you are advised to do jobbing on the up-side.
- From 12:45 to 14:00, Nifty is likely to be dull and lacklustre.
- The planetary positions are likely to support Nifty during the last 1.5 hours, feels Ganesha.
For detailed personalised prediction email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +91-9909941816
For further details, please contact customer care.
Telephone: 079 65221416
Mobile: +91 – 9909941816