26th July, 2012 Nifty Predictions, Sensex Nifty, 2012 Market Sensex.
- Consider 10 minutes plus and minus in each prediction, and act accordingly.
- Ganesha advises you to compare every prediction with the prediction of the previous time slot.
- Friends, you must have noticed the accuracy of the predictions mentioned in the monthly graph file. Trust Ganesha, and He shall pave the way ahead.
- Today is the last Thursday for F&O. Now, it is advised that you take any new position only after 30-07-2012. Till then, be patient, says Ganesha.
- The day ahead looks set to be a highly confusing and unusual. There may not any clear trend at Nifty, and you may not able to figure out as to what you should do next. Ideally, you should not do intraday today, at all, feels Ganesha.
- However, if still want to get into intraday transactions, Ganesha advises you to follow a delivery-based strategy.
- From 9:15 to 9:55, Nifty may be flat to negative.
- From 9:55 to 10:40, Nifty may be flat, and may be slightly on the up-side.
- From 10:40 to 11:20, Nifty may be flat to negative.
- From 11:20 to 13:00, Nifty may be flat and may experience an upward trend.
- There will be no clear trend at Nifty during the period between 13:00 to 15:30, which you can see from the weightage given. Ganesha advises you to do only jobbing.
- There is a possibility of basket selling during the last 20 minutes of the trading day. Same may happen tomorrow as well.
With Ganesha’s Grace,