25th September, 2012, Nifty Predictions, Sensex Nifty, 2012 Market Sensex
- Consider 10 minutes plus and minus in each prediction, and act accordingly.
- Ganesha advises you to compare every prediction with the prediction of the previous time slot.
- In the Stock Predictions’ Year book, Ganesha had mentioned that from 27/08/2012 onwards, Nifty may experience an upward trend. You must have noticed that the prediction, which was made a year ago, is turning out to be true. Prime Minister Manmohan Sigh’s decisions to bring financial reforms have starting influencing the movements at Nifty.
- The period from opening to 11:20 looks set to be the most crucial and confusing time period for the day.
- Nifty may remain lacklustre from 11:20 onwards for the next 45 minutes, feels Ganesha.
- From 12:05 to 13:10, Nifty may change its trend every 15 minutes. In the course, the trend will try to maintain its surface.
- From 13:10 to 14:20, Nifty may turn somewhat softer. Also, it will try to maintain its surface and pass time.
- At around 14:20, Nifty may experience a sudden, unexpected jump on the up-side, a movement that may force you to gamble or pass time, till the closing bell.
With Ganesha’s Grace,