20th December, 2012, Nifty Predictions, Sensex Nifty, 2012 Market Sensex
- Consider 10 minutes plus and minus in each prediction, and act accordingly.
- Ganesha advises you to compare every prediction with the prediction of the previous time slot.
- Hurry! Order your copy of the Market Predictions 2013 NOW! Remember, it’s a limited edition book. Now available on pre-order!
- Have a look at the information written under “Most important opening dates” title in the book – Market Predictions 2012. See, what has been written regarding the opening indices for the dates 16th , 17th, and 18th December 2012. Remember that was written a year ago!
- Nifty may make you gamble on the up-side, around the surface during the period between 9:30 to 11:02.
- From 11:02 to 12:20, Nifty may remain on the down-side, in a consolidation area.
- From 12:20 to 13:20, Nifty may make you do jobbing on the up-side.
- Practically speaking, from 13:20 to the last transaction for the day, Nifty may create an uneven and absolutely disastrous pattern. Take care, says Ganesha.
- The period between 13:20 to 15:30 is a time slot for intraday traders to earn on both the sides.
With Ganesha’s Grace,