19th September, 2012, Nifty Predictions, Sensex Nifty, 2012 Market Sensex
- Today, Sun is in the Zodiac Sign Virgo and in Uttara Falguni constellation, whereas Moon is in Libra and in Swati constellation. Mars shall be in Zodiac Sign Libra and in Vishakha constellation. Mercury is in the Zodiac Sign Virgo and in Uttara Falguni constellation. Jupiter is in Taurus and in Rohini constellation. Today, Venus is in the Moon Sign Cancer and in Ashlesha constellation, whereas Saturn is in the Zodiac Sign Libra and is in Chitra constellation. Rahu is in Scorpio and in Anuradha constellation, and Ketu is in the Zodiac Sign Taurus and in Kritika constellation.
- Consider 10 minutes plus and minus in each prediction, and act accordingly.
- Ganesha advises you to compare every prediction with the prediction of the previous time slot.
- Last week, on 12-09-2012, Ganesha had mentioned in His predictions that during the said week, the market would experience a positive tone during the opening and the closing periods. And it happened like that only! Astrology is amazing, isn’t it?
- The days ahead are going to be some of the highest volatile days.
- Nifty may be positive at the time of opening today, but then it may immediately experience a downward trend. Therefore, you are advised to be alert and trade very carefully.
- From 13:30 to 14:30, Nifty may go up step-by-step and then may come down step-by-step.
- At around 14:30, there is possibility that there may be bulk transactions on the up-side in Nifty. You are advised to exit once during this period.
- Expect profit booking to come at around 15:10.
With Ganesha’s Grace,