18th October, 2012, Nifty Predictions, Sensex Nifty, 2012 Market Sensex
- Consider 10 minutes plus and minus in each prediction, and act accordingly.
- Ganesha advises you to compare every prediction with the prediction of the previous time slot.
- From 18-10-2012, Sun will be in the Moon Sign Libra, and therefore, be very disturbed. This may result in an increase in the political instability in the country. Considering this planetary movement, Ganesha is of the opinion that the Indian government may encounter new challenges.
- The weightage for the period between opening to 10:45 is just 0.01. This indicates that Nifty may be highly volatile but at the end, it will bring you back to the square one. (0.01)
- Nifty may relatively be slightly stronger during 10:45 to 11:35. (0.10)
- The time slot between 11:35 to 13:20 may prove to be quite an exciting one for intraday transactions, foresees Ganesha. There will be both upward movements and corrections during the aforementioned time slot. (0.08)
- There may be buying in the A Group stocks during the period between 13:20 to 14:50. (0.12)
- From 14:50 to 15:30, Nifty may take up a downward trend. (-0.07)
With Ganesha’s Grace,