17th October, 2012, Nifty Predictions, Sensex Nifty, 2012 Market Sensex
- Consider 10 minutes plus and minus in each prediction, and act accordingly.
- Ganesha advises you to compare every prediction with the prediction of the previous time slot.
- From 18-10-2012, Sun will be in the Moon Sign Libra, and therefore, be very disturbed. This may result in an increase in the political instability in the country. Considering this planetary movement, Ganesha is of the opinion that the Indian government may encounter new challenges.
- Ganesha is not at all happy and excited about the day ahead.
- It is possible that Nifty will open flat to positive or around the surface, predicts Ganesha.
- The weightage for the period between 9:30 to 12:00 is going to be zero, which means that Nifty may experience a downward trend during the first half and an upward trend during the latter half. You may do jobbing on both the sides, advises Ganesha. (0.00)
- There may be corrections at around 12:50 and 13:30, but apart from that, Nifty may be within a particular range and experience movements in a particular rhythm.
- During the last 30 minutes, you may take a break, suggests Ganesha.
With Ganesha’s Grace,