7th November, 2012, Nifty Predictions, Sensex Nifty, 2012 Market Sensex
- Consider 10 minutes plus and minus in each prediction, and act accordingly.
- Ganesha advises you to compare every prediction with the prediction of the previous time slot.
- Opening for today’s trading day doesn’t look reliable, cautions Ganesha. Follow a wait and watch policy.
- The weightage for the period between 9:15 to 9:40 is ZERO. That is why, Ganesha advises you to remain cautious. He himself doesn’t say much about this.
- Practically speaking, if Nifty opens at a lower point (down), then it may bounce back, predicts Ganesha. However, be careful, as this prediction is being made a week in advance.
- Jobbing shall be your best bet between 9:40 to 11:10. However, Ganesha warns you against taking a bigger position, as Nifty may be in a time-pass mode at this time.
- 11:10 – 12:05 looks set to be the most volatile period of the trading day. This is not going to be a very useful period. But, Arbitrageur, FIIs and other bigger financial institutions may indulge in jobbing in this time. You take care, says Ganesha.
- Nifty may make you do jobbing on the upper side from 12:05 onwards for quite a while. But, once you start relying on this trend, there may be a change, owing to a selling of a huge stock lot. If this happens, you may need to do jobbing on the downside, says Ganesha.
With Ganesha’s Grace,