3rd December, 2012, Nifty Predictions, Sensex Nifty, 2012 Market Sensex
- Consider 10 minutes plus and minus in each prediction, and act accordingly.
- Ganesha advises you to compare every prediction with the prediction of the previous time slot.
- Voting on FDI is going to be held for four days during the coming week. However, Ganesha advises you to not rely on the market trends.
- Ganesha proudly announces a new product – a new website, which is going to be launched in early 2013.
- Practically, Nifty may remain on the up-side of the surface during the period between opening to 11:35.
- From 11:35 onwards, however, Nifty may experience a downward trend, which is likely to continue till 13:15.
- By and large, Nifty may remain strong during the period between 13:15 to 15:30. However, according to Ganesha, the aforementioned period is suited for intraday traders.
- A debate on the FDI issue is going to take place on 4-12-2012 and 05-12-2012 in Lok Sabha and on 06-12-2012 and 07-12-2012 in Rajya Sabha, and in all likelihood the market looks set to be extremely volatile during the entire week ahead. Hence, don’t take any position for tomorrow, advises Ganesha..
With Ganesha’s Grace,