- Consider 10 minutes plus and minus in each prediction, and act accordingly.
- Ganesha advises you to compare every prediction with the prediction of the previous time slot.
- Ganesha had not taken into account the Greek crisis, ECB rate cut, G-20 summit, rise in inflation, petrol prices and had still predicted the market trends quite accurately. You can check this with the Monthly PDF file, which had been sent to you a month ago.
- The Market will remain closed for two days in this week- on November 7, 2011 on the occasion of Bakra Eid, and on November 10, 2011 on the occasion of Guru Nanak Jayanti. Therefore, it is not advisable to take risks during the only three trading days of the week.
- First, read the predictions for this week at one go and take your decisions after November 7, 2011.
- Today, Moon will transit in the Moon sign Aries.
- Today, Moon is in the Ashwini constellation.
- The conjunction of Moon and Jupiter in the personal horoscope is likely to produce favourable results.
- During the initial half an hour, you may have to do jobbing in a particular territory, which is likely to be around the surface. So take decisions accordingly, advises Ganesha.
- From 9:30 to 11:55, Nifty may take an upward trend with a range bound. But at 10:27, 11:15, and 11:55 – there may be corrections. Also, there may be a jump at 11:27.
- From 11:55 to 13:15, you may observe strength in Nifty, and it may go up, slightly.
- From13:15 to 15:05, Nifty may become soft or may take a downward trend.
- From 15:05 to 15:30, there may be a slight short covering at Nifty, predicts Ganesha, one week in advance
For detailed personalised prediction email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +91-9909941816
For further details, please contact customer care.
Telephone: 079 65221416
Mobile: +91 – 9909941816