- Consider 10 minutes plus and minus in each prediction, and act accordingly.
- Ganesha advises you to compare every prediction with the prediction of the previous time slot.
- Ganesha makes these predictions, with the help of astrology, one week in advance. Most of the the times they are accurate but in case there is a difference during any particular hour you lose patience. You cannot afford to do this in the market.
- There are just 4 trading days during this week; Ganesha says, do not be very hopeful.
- Ganesha is a little disappointed. He, after a lot of efforts, predicts the important dates, months and time slots for you but you are probably not reading the details.
- If there are some disturbances in the stock markets in Portugal, Ireland, Greece or Spain, it eventually affects the Indian markets, which, according to Ganesha, is incorrect.
- Ganesha had told you on 28th September that you should take a new position only after 04-10-2011 and that there is no need to panic, be tensed or get excited right now. Now you know why Ganesha had told you so?
- Moon is in the Dhanishtha constellation, today.
- Mercury, Saturn and Moon are all in the same navmansha.
- From 09:15 to 10:07- Nifty may make a ‘V’ shaped graph. Ganesha, thus, advises you to make your decisions for the day only after you inspect the opening.
- From its position at 10:07, Nifty may make a ‘W’ shaped graph till 11:25; plan your strategy accordingly.
- From 11:25 till the last deal Nifty may play in a particular orbit but you may see the trend changing, every 15 minutes.
For detailed personalised prediction email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +91-9909941816
For further details, please contact customer care.
Telephone: 079 65221416
Mobile: +91 – 9909941816