Nifty Predictions, Sensex Nifty, 2011 Market Sensex for 5th January, 2011
- Consider 10 minutes plus and minus in each prediction, and act accordingly.
- Ganesha advises you to compare the next prediction with the prediction of the previous time slot.
- Overall January-2011 doesn’t seen to be very good. Just so-so, Ganesha doesn’t see the possibility of any major gain.
- The dates of high-volatility and wide fluctuation in January-2011
are: 3, 4 (Solar Eclipse), 5, 7, 11, 12, 18, 24, 27, 31
- Please continue the habit of maintaining the old shares while buying Nifty base shares at average to make your portfolio.
- 09.15 to 11.00: The market may go south from where ever it open. Please be alert, this may continue till 11.00.
For further details, please contact customer care.
With Ganesha’s Grace,