Nifty Predictions, Sensex Nifty, 2011 Market Sensex for 4th January, 2012
- Consider 10 minutes plus and minus in each prediction, and act accordingly.
- Ganesha advises you to compare every prediction with the prediction of the previous time slot.
- With Ganesha’s blessings, we have come up with? Market Predictions 2012, an yearly overview book regarding the stock market. If you wish to purchase this splendid book, please e-mail your order on firstname.lastname@example.org
- This comprehensive book contains trend changer dates of 2012, personalised Sun Sign predictions along with the predictions for 2012 for the major countries of the world. Moreover, Nifty openings and other important dates for the stock market in 2012 are also mentioned in Market Predictions 2012. All of these predictions are given to you at the beginning of the year, so that you can use this as a tool to sail smoothly throughout the year. However, don’t forget to use your own discretion and make the most of your skills and knowledge while trading at Nifty.
- Friends, you can see it from the graph that January 2012 will set the trend for the entire year ahead. You have no option but to be cautious and careful.
- The year 2012 is going to bring you a mixed bag of some strokes of disappointments and moments of happiness. Ganesha wishes you well.
- The day seems to be very dull and Ganesha foresees that it doesn’t have much to offer. However, if you still want to do intraday, you better do jobbing.
- 9:59, 12:22, 13:50- these are going to be very important time periods for today. Nifty may experience selling pressure around these time frames.
- There may be buying at Nifty around 10:32, 13:17, 14:23, foretells Ganesha.
For detailed personalised prediction email us on email@example.com or call us on +91-9909941816
For further details, please contact customer care.
Telephone: 079 65221416
Mobile: +91 – 9909941816