Nifty Predictions, Sensex Nifty, 2011 Market Sensex for 31st January, 2012
- Consider 10 minutes plus and minus in each prediction, and act accordingly.
- Ganesha advises you to compare every prediction with the prediction of the previous time slot.
- Please keep in mind that all the predictions mentioned in this blog are only for intraday, and are written one in week in advance.
- Friends, Ganesha predicts that in the month of February 2012, the market is going to have zero weightage four times. You very well know how the market behaves whenever it has a zero weightage period. Now, it is difficult to reach a definite conclusion, and it may also become too difficult for you to decide your next step.
- Ganesha, yet again, throws a word of caution and reminds you of how the market becomes extremely confusing during a zero weightage period. As you already know, it is difficult to foretell the direction in which the market may go during such times. Therefore, Ganesha strongly advises you to stay alert right from January 2012.
- Kindly remind us to guide you regarding Bank Nifty for the period between 23-04-2101 and 27-04-2012 in the Monthly graph for the month of April.
- The PDF file consisting the history of zero weightage has already been sent to you.
- Today, the volatility is likely to be at its peak. Nifty may fluctuate at a surprising frequency.
- The weightage for the period between 9:15 and 10:30 is zero, which means that you will be back to square one.
- From 10:30 to 11:00, there may be buying in the A Group stocks.
- As the weightage for the period between 11:00 and 12:00 is just -0.01, it is advisable that you avoid trading during this time slot, says Ganesha.
- From 12:00, change your strategy and get a new perspective, advises Ganesha.
- From 12:00, Nifty may change its trend every fifteen minutes. Such a trend is likely to continue till 15:30. Ganesha advises you not to make any position on only one side during this period.
For detailed personalised prediction email us on email@example.com or call us on +91-9909941816
For further details, please contact customer care.
Telephone: 079 65221416
Mobile: +91 – 9909941816