- Consider 10 minutes plus and minus in each prediction, and act accordingly.
- Ganesha advises you to compare every prediction with the prediction of the previous time slot.
- With Ganesha’s blessings, we have come up with? Market Predictions 2012, an yearly overview book regarding the stock market. If you wish to purchase this splendid book, please e-mail your order on firstname.lastname@example.org
- This comprehensive book contains trend changer dates of 2012, personalised Sun Sign predictions along with the predictions for 2012 for the major countries of the world. Moreover, Nifty openings and other important dates for the stock market in 2012 are also mentioned in Market Predictions 2012. All of these predictions are given to you at the beginning of the year, so that you can use this as a tool to sail smoothly throughout the year. However, don’t forget to use your own discretion and make the most of your skills and knowledge while trading at Nifty.
- Friends, you can see it from the graph that January 2012 will set the trend for the entire year ahead. You have no option but to be cautious and careful.
- Ganesha feels that Nifty is likely to be flat to positive during the period from 9:15 to 10:10. However, you are advised carefully observe the current scenario, and take your decisions accordingly.
- Although there may be no clear view for the period between 10:10 to 11:40, Ganesha foresees that the trend is likely to be on the softer side.
- From 11:40 to 12:44, Nifty may take up an upward trend.
- From 12:44 to 13:30, Nifty may go southwards and pass time maintaining its surface. In other words, market is likely to be range bound and the weightage given here in the bracket also indicates the same.
- From 13:30 to 14:15, Nifty may slightly get biased on the up-side.
- Nifty may feel selling pressure during the time between 14:15 and 15:30. This is the most crucial time for the day trading today.
For detailed personalised prediction email us on email@example.com or call us on +91-9909941816
For further details, please contact customer care.
Telephone: 079 65221416
Mobile: +91 – 9909941816