- Consider 10 minutes plus and minus in each prediction, and act accordingly.
- Ganesha advises you to compare every prediction with the prediction of the previous time slot.
- In the cricket match of FII and Mutual Fund you may be clean bowled.
- After taking a lot of efforts, Ganesha, in this column, is warning you about the days to come, well in advance but if you are not very comfortable with that, we will give you short time predictions.
- You may recall that in the file you received on 11-06-2011, in the same column, on 17-06-2011, Ganesha had told you that He will give you one chance to exit. You must have experienced the same.
- In the previous week, on 24-06-2011, we had said that ‘There is likely to be confusion in the market, and hence it’s difficult for Ganesha to predict anything.’ You must have experienced the same on that day.
- The Moon is not only in its exalted rashi but is also in its favourable nakshatra.
- Tomorrow is the last day for F & O, the effect of which will be major, and the the biggies will take a position that will confuse you. Hence, take a new position in the new month. Do not take a decision in too much excitement or panic.
- Today, Ganesha says, do not take any advice from technical, fundamental, astrological, or news tips, as you need to remember that it is your money which may be at stake.
- From 10:55 to 12:45- It is a period that is completely useless, full of confusion, boring, and there may be short margin.
For detailed personalised prediction email us on email@example.com or call us on +91-9909941816
For further details, please contact customer care.
Telephone: 079 65221416
Mobile: +91 – 9909941816