- Consider 10 minutes plus and minus in each prediction, and act accordingly.
- Ganesha advises you to compare every prediction with the prediction of the previous time slot.
- Many holidays are lined up for the next two weeks. The market shall remain closed on 22nd October and 23rd October (Saturday and Sunday), 26th October, 27th October, 7th November and 10th November. The local as well as the global market may witness many events or incidents during this festival time due to which, the market may take up one particular trend/direction. Therefore, to avoid losses in the new year, try to square-off the position on a daily basis in the coming week and month.
- This week, if you invest in specific stocks within specific sectors, you may earn good returns after 04-11-2011, feels Ganesha.
- Dear friends, there is nothing to worry about, as next week onwards you will get the complete prediction. Ganesha is trying to test you as to whether you refer to the blog on a regular basis and read it completely or not. Shri Ganeshay Namah:
- Today, moon is in the Vishakha Nakshatra in the zodiac sign Libra.
- From opening to 10:55, the time is not favourable, indicates Ganesha. You are advised to follow technical and fundamental analysis and your own intraday capacity to make any positions on this day.
- From 10:55 to 12:45- Nifty may show an upward trend, but Ganesha advises you to be cautious.
- From 12:45 to 14:15, Ganesha advises you to take a long-term view and gamble on the upside.
- From 14:15 to 15:30, Ganesha advises you to make frequent exits, while making a down-side position.
For detailed personalised prediction email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +91-9909941816
For further details, please contact customer care.
Telephone: 079 65221416
Mobile: +91 – 9909941816