- Consider 10 minutes plus and minus in each prediction, and act accordingly.
- Ganesha advises you to compare every prediction with the prediction of the previous time slot.
- In the very first line of prediction for the 23rd November, 2011 Ganesha had said that Nifty would make a marvellous pattern on 23.11. 2011. He had also added that the next day would be the last day of F&O, and therefore He had advised you to not take any position on that day. He had further advised you to make your judgements on 28.11.2011 only.
- The weightage for the period between 12:30 to 13:00 on 23.11.2011 was zero. You now know, with experience, what happens when the weightage is zero.
- From 9:15 to 12:00, Nifty is likely to trade around the surface or on the up-side.
- From 12:00 to 13:40, Nifty may remain down.
- From 13:40 to 14:45, Nifty may remain up.
- From 14:45 to closing bell, Nifty is likely to remain softer.
For detailed personalised prediction email us on email@example.com or call us on +91-9909941816
For further details, please contact customer care.
Telephone: 079 65221416
Mobile: +91 – 9909941816