Nifty Predictions, Sensex Nifty, 2011 Market Sensex for 24th October, 2011
- Consider 10 minutes plus and minus in each prediction, and act accordingly.
- Ganesha advises you to compare every prediction with the prediction of the previous time slot.
- Many holidays are lined up for the next two weeks. The market shall remain closed on 22nd October and 23rd October (Saturday and Sunday), 26th October, 27th October, 7th November and 10th November. The local as well as the global market may witness many events or incidents during this festival time due to which, the market may take up one particular trend/direction. Therefore, to avoid losses in the new year, try to square-off the position on a daily basis in the coming week and month.
- This week, if you invest in specific stocks within specific sectors, you may earn good returns after 04-11-2011, feels Ganesha.
- Dear friends, there is nothing to worry about, as next week onwards you will get the complete prediction. Ganesha is trying to test you as to whether you refer to the blog on a regular basis and read it completely or not. Shri Ganeshay Namah:
- Take your decision only and only after referring to today’s prediction in the monthly graph.
- This entire week, you will need to be on your toes. This being a festive time, be ready for both highs (profits) and lows (losses). Trade only after considering this.
- This week there are only three days when markets would be open for trading. Thus, the volume of trading too may not be very high during Diwali. Avoid making long position owing to the same.
- Today, moon is in the Uttaraphalguni Nakshatra of the zodiac Leo.
- From 9:15 to 10:10- Nifty may hover around the surface, thus don’t be too hopeful.
- From 10:10 to 14:30- Nifty may make you do jobbing on the upper side.
- From 14:30 till the last deal- Nifty may take up a downward trend.
For detailed personalised prediction email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +91-9909941816
For further details, please contact customer care.
Telephone: 079 65221416
Mobile: +91 – 9909941816