Nifty Predictions, Sensex Nifty, 2011 Market Sensex for 24th November, 2011
- Consider 10 minutes plus and minus in each prediction, and act accordingly.
- Ganesha advises you to compare every prediction with the prediction of the previous time slot.
- Today, Moon is the 1st phase of Vishakha constellation.
- Today is the last day for F&O, and tomorrow is the last day of the week. It is possible that in these circumstances the Big Bulls and F&O traders may influence you in taking a faulty position for December 2011. On the other hand, they themselves may make an exit. So, Ganesha advises you you take your decision post 28.11.2011 only.
- With the blessings of Ganesha, Nifty is likely to experience some recovery today. Ganesha predicts this one week in advance. However, it is difficult to predict the exact points (by which recovery will come) on 18.11.2011 itself.
- From 9:15 to 9:40, Nifty may trade around the surface. (0.02)
- From 9:40 to 11:05, Nifty is likely to be strong enough to take one or two jump/s. (0.05)
- Be extremely alert during the period between 11:05 to 14:15. This is because during the first half of this period Nifty will make you do jobbing on the up-side and during the second half it will make you do jobbing on the down-side. You can clearly understand this from the weightage given here. (0.01)
- From 14:15 to 15:15, Ganesha foresees a buying trend in the heavyweight scrips. (0.07)
- From 15:15 to 15:30, Nifty is likely to get softer. (-0.05)
For detailed personalised prediction email us on email@example.com or call us on +91-9909941816
For further details, please contact customer care.
Telephone: 079 65221416
Mobile: +91 – 9909941816