- Consider 10 minutes plus and minus in each prediction, and act accordingly.
- Ganesha advises you to compare every prediction with the prediction of the previous time slot.
- Ganesha had said that the weightage for December 16th 2011 would be zero. And, you must have seen that it turned out to be exactly like that.
- The entire week ahead is likely to be crucial for the stock market, which you can see from the number of predictions for each day Ganesha has given you.
- Ganesha, one week in advance, predicts that on 21.12.2011, Nifty will create a Doji pattern.
- The last day of dabba trading is likely to be highly volatile and unfavourable.
- Ganesha advises you to stay away from intraday post 13:30 on 21st, 22nd and 23rd December, as the period after 13:30 on the aforementioned dates is likely to be very confusing.
- It may be a marginally down day at Nifty.
- Dear friends, have you ever seen the stand used while camel riding. Nifty may make a similar pattern today, feels Ganesha.
- The market is likely to open around flat to surface. It may then go up and the trend is likely to continue till 10:10. (0.09)
- From 10:10 to 11:05, Nifty may move down phase-wise. It may gradually go down in 5 phases, feels Ganesha. (0.02)
- During the time slot between 11:05 to 12:55, there will be a correction first. Post this, Nifty shall move up, following which there will be another correction. Nifty will move up again from here. (0.01)
- From 12:55 to 15:30, Ganesha smiles and says that follow the trend and remember – trend is your friend. (0.03)
For detailed personalised prediction email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +91-9909941816
For further details, please contact customer care.
Telephone: 079 65221416
Mobile: +91 – 9909941816