- Consider 10 minutes plus and minus in each prediction, and act accordingly.
- Ganesha advises you to compare every prediction with the prediction of the previous time slot.
- This is the last week of F&O. The market is going to remain closed for a day on the 31st August. So there are less number of days for you to trade. It is advisable that you don’t take a major position now, reminds Ganesha.
- As said earlier, the market will be closed on 31st August, 2011 on the occasion of Ramzan Eid. Therefore, you should take the position for September 2011 on 1st September, 2011 only. Don’t get overexcited unnecessarily as you may end up losing your money. Try to be in a no profit-no loss position instead.
- Today, Moon is in Rohini Nakshatra.
- In the months of June and July, Ganesha had told you which sector you should avoid in August, 2011. Can you recall the advice?
- From 9:15 to 9:30, Nifty will pass the time very close to the surface.
- From 9:30 to 10:55, there will be buying in the A group shares, the effect of which you will get to see on Nifty.
- From 10:55 to 12:45, Nifty is likely to form a tremendous pattern, foretells Ganesha. There are likely to be high jumps and deep dips. However, keep a tight stop loss, as it may turn out to be a one-sided game.
- During the initial period from 12:45, the Nifty may encourage you to do some buying but suddenly make a downward pattern. Be cautious and careful till 14:10.
- From 14:10 to 15:10, the times are slightly positive, feels Ganesha. But this is in comparison with the previous time-slot.
- From 15:10 to 15:30, the Nifty may go up, says Ganesha. However, Ganesha advises you to take your own decision.
For detailed personalised prediction email us on email@example.com or call us on +91-9909941816
For further details, please contact customer care.
Telephone: 079 65221416
Mobile: +91 – 9909941816