- Consider 10 minutes plus and minus in each prediction, and act accordingly.
- Ganesha advises you to compare every prediction with the prediction of the previous time slot.
- This is the last week of F&O. The market is going to remain closed for a day on the 31st August. So there are less number of days for you to trade. It is advisable that you don’t take a major position now, reminds Ganesha.
- As said earlier, the market will be closed on 31st August, 2011 on the occasion of Ramzan Eid. Therefore, you should take the position for September 2011 on 1st September, 2011 only. Don’t get overexcited unnecessarily as you may end up losing your money. Try to be in a no profit-no loss position instead.
- Today, Moon in the Kritika Nakshatra of the Moon sign Taurus.
- Mercury is retrograde right now. You have seen how the Bank Nifty fared during the last week.
- Today, exalted Moon is in combination with Ketu, a negative planet.
- Nifty will open around the surface and will continue to hold the strength. No need to panic.
- Ganesha foresees that the market may feel some pressure from 11:10 to 11:50.
- From 11:50 to 13:00, overall, the market will be up. However, there may be a dip around 12:31.
- From 13:00 to 14:10, it is a totally useless and lacklustre period.
- From 14:10 to 15:30, there may be a short covering at Nifty, hopes Ganesha.
- Nifty will show a similar pattern on 22nd, 23rd, and 24th August. Hence, you are advised to save the actual graph and only then take your decisions.
For detailed personalised prediction email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +91-9909941816
For further details, please contact customer care.
Telephone: 079 65221416
Mobile: +91 – 9909941816