Nifty Predictions, Sensex Nifty, 2011 Market Sensex for 20th January, 2011
- Consider 10 minutes plus and minus in each prediction, and act accordingly.
- Ganesha advises you to compare the next prediction with the prediction of the previous time slot.
- The daily prediction, which you refer to, has been written a week in advance. So, take its optimum advantage.
- High volatility and wide fluctuation dates in January: 3 (23.10), 4 (solar eclipse) (-11.25), 5 (-66.55), 7 (-143.65), 11, 12, 18, 24, 27, 31
- Ganesha hopes that you would take the best advantage of the tips given to you through SMS.
- Moon is in the Pushya Nakshatra of the Zodiac Cancer.
- Next Thursday would be the last one for F&O. Therefore, it’s better to plan for February 2011 Budget rather than thinking about the position in this week.
- The number of advance and decline shares in the pre-open market would be more or less the same. So, don’t rely upon it. Till 10:25, Nifty will be in the soft to negative zone.
- 14:05 onwards, there may be a small time frame when Nifty may go up. However, it is difficult to rely upon this time frame as it’s too small.
- From 14:55 till the end of the day, patter-wise Nifty is likely to be down.
With Ganesha’s Grace,