- Consider 10 minutes plus and minus in each prediction, and act accordingly.
- Ganesha advises you to compare every prediction with the predictions of the previous time slot.
- As the market will remain closed on 15th August ??? Independence Day, the week will have four working days. Thus, avoid making a major position during this week.
- The F&O expires in the coming week, and as always it is a crucial period. You have less number of days in the coming two weeks, and a lot needs to be done within a short period.
- Ganesha advises you to look long-term, and make a position in the way you will create for September 2011, and you get 1.5 months. And, even if you square off this in August 2011 itself, it will be fine.
- In the coming week, India VIX is likely to go down by 25.00 points, and Nifty may become steady, hopes Ganesha.
- The prediction which is currently displayed on your screen has been written one week in advance, considering mainly the astrological aspects. Ganesha does not take any much consideration of the aspects related to Crude Oil, Global Market, Inflation, Gold, Silver, Tips or News.
- Today the Moon is in zodiac Aries in the Ashwini nakshatra.
- According to the astrological analysis, today Moon-Jupiter make a ‘Gaj-kesari yog’.
- Consider every time-slot up or down after comparing it to the previous time-slot.
- 9:15 to 9:30- Nifty may show a mixed pattern.
- 9:30 to 11:21- A bulk deal in a particular script may create a positive impact on Nifty.
- 11:21 to 12:03- There may be selling pressure at Nifty during this time.
- 12:03 to 13:13- Nifty is likely to be in a position, similar to playing a Twenty-20 match. However, it may remain on the upper side.
- 13:13 to 14:23- Nifty may trade around a psychological figure. It may be a testing period for you, foresees Ganesha.
- 14:23 to 15:30- There may be a jump at Nifty, but by how many points is difficult to predict astrologically, one week in advance.
For detailed personalised prediction email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +91-9909941816
For further details, please contact customer care.
Telephone: 079 65221416
Mobile: +91 – 9909941816