Nifty Predictions, Sensex Nifty, 2011 Market Sensex for 17th March, 2011
- On 21-02-2011 and 07-03-2011 Ganesha had repeated time in again that the market will take a down trend and thus to maintain position accordingly. Now if you don’t listen to predictions, what can Ganesha do!
- On 21-02-2011 Ganesha had discussed what had happened in the month of march during 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010. Ganesha doesn’t know what inferences you may have drawn from the same.
- Ganesha advises you strictly abstain from intraday trading during this week. You may observe a third class pattern every day of the week. It seems to be a gambling week for the arbitrage houses, mutual funds and FIIs.
- The predictions that you see daily on the blogs are made a week in advance and you can get them as a PDF file.
- Have you seen waves on the surface of the sea? Today, for the entire day Nifty will pass time like the waves in the sea.
- 9.15 to 11.30: The weightage is zero. Which means ‘as is where is’ situation.
- 11.30 to 14.50: The weightage is (-0.01). Take a decision! Would you trade intraday in such times?
For detailed personalised prediction email us on email@example.com or call us on +91-9909941816
For further details, please contact customer care.
Telephone: 079 65221416
Mobile: +91 – 9909941816