Nifty Predictions, Sensex Nifty, 2011 Market Sensex for 14th December, 2011
- Consider 10 minutes plus and minus in each prediction, and act accordingly.
- Ganesha advises you to compare every prediction with the prediction of the previous time slot.
- Ganesha foresees an undesirable, unfortunate event taking place around 16th December, 2011 in Asia. According to Ganesha, December 16th thus is going to be an unpredictable day.
- The daily weightage for the next week looks set to be marginal. Moreover, during this week too, the weightage for one particular day is zero. Therefore, the best option for the next week is jobbing. Ganesha advises you to avoid taking any new position during the week. Keep booking profit and loss on a daily basis.
- If you look at the monthly graph for this week, you will be able to see that it is sloping downwards. Therefore, you need to calculate your moves very carefully. However, this shouldn’t make you take any buy put options in the spur of the moment.
- There is a possibility of basket selling during the last 33 minutes on the 15th and 16th, but it is difficult to predict the exact figure for it. Thus, you should trade considering the strength of the stop loss.
- The pre-open market for the entire week ahead is going to be crucial. Therefore, be careful and take your decisions after 37 minutes from opening. This applies to all the days in the coming week.
- Friends, you are advised to give special consideration to the predictions for the 15th and 16th December, while going through the graph sent to you via the e-mail.
- Don’t take your eyes off the computer screen today, says Ganesha. And, if you lose concentration and miss your chances, be ready to face the consequences. The day may spin some not-so-pleasant surprises at you, feels Ganesha.
- The first phase of the period between 9:15 to 12:45 is likely to have an upward trend. However during the second half, Nifty may take up a downward trend. Keep this in mind, and take your decisions accordingly.
- From 12:45 to 13:45, there may be buying in the A-Group shares.
- Nifty may have a negative effect of Mid Cap and Small Cap during 13:45 to 14:20.
For detailed personalised prediction email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +91-9909941816
For further details, please contact customer care.
Telephone: 079 65221416
Mobile: +91 – 9909941816