Nifty Predictions, Sensex Nifty, 2011 Market Sensex for 13th June, 2011
- Consider 10 minutes plus and minus in each prediction, and act accordingly.
- Ganesha advises you to compare every prediction with the prediction of the previous time slot.
- This month, keep booking profit and loss every week, advises Ganesha.
- The challenges during this week:
- The inflation is now 9.01%
- IIP growth has plunged to 6.3%
- China’s trade balance may go down
- There may be a 31% loss in Toyota’s net profit
- Home loan rates may increase
- As oil and petrol rates may increase on 16-06-2011, the bank rate may increase by 0.25 basis points
- Sun, Venus, Mars, Mercury, and Ketu are all coming together in one zodiac. Now you can imagine the number of combinations that are taking place.
- You are thus advised to let the day pass, as it isn’t an interesting period at Nifty, says Ganesha. But yes, during the next 4 days, overall, the time will be favourable.
- You will see the effect of Foreign market on the opening. But you are likely to fight with all your strength. (0.09)
- From 10:15 to 10:40- The period is likely to be a little crucial. (-0.12)
- From 13:50 to the end of the day- there may be buying. (0.12)
For detailed personalised prediction email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +91-9909941816
For further details, please contact customer care.
Telephone: 079 65221416
Mobile: +91 – 9909941816