- Consider 10 minutes plus and minus in each prediction, and act accordingly.
- Ganesha advises you to compare every prediction with the prediction of the previous time slot.
- Read the monthly note carefully. Either trade daily or square-off your position every third day. Now you know why Ganesha predicted this in advance, because there is no clear trend.
- Textiles, sugar and aviation sector may do news-based work. Ganesha believes that you may have to wait to get long-term profits or gains.
- The coming week is very crucial as monthly inflation figures are expected, along with quarterly results of TCS and Infosys.
- Moon, during the opening of the Market, is at zero degree and is considered to be weak.
- Today the moon is in the Moola nakshatra, which also happens to be Ketu’s nakshatra.
- If you are beginning your day with yesterday’s position, Ganesha advises you to make an exit once, within 20 to 25 minutes.
- 13:45 to 14:25- You may feel as if Nifty is stuck in the traffic.
For detailed personalised prediction email us on email@example.com or call us on +91-9909941816
For further details, please contact customer care.
Telephone: 079 65221416
Mobile: +91 – 9909941816