Nifty Predictions, Sensex Nifty, 2011 Market Sensex for 12th January, 2011
- Consider 10 minutes plus and minus in each prediction, and act accordingly.
- Ganesha advises you to compare the next prediction with the prediction of the previous time slot.
- The predictions that you see every day on the website are written one week in advance. Ganesha advises you to take benefits from them.
- The dates of high-volatility and wide fluctuation in January-2011 are: 3 (23.10), 4 (Solar Eclipse) (-11.25), 5 (-66.55), 7 (-143.65), 12, 12, 18, 24, 27, 31
- You may go through the predictions with the yearly graph and the starting lines of last week predictions to ascertain the accuracy of the astrologer.
- The Moon is in Revati nakshatra of the Rashi Meen.
- 9.15 to 11.45: The figure of Nifty will be similar act both this times. Which indicates that it may make you job on the downside first and then on the upperside with wastage of time.
- 11.45 to 13.15: Nifty will trace a path like the English ‘W’ so try to maintain a position accordingly.
For detailed personalised prediction email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +91-9909941816
For further details, please contact customer care.
Telephone: 079 65221416
Mobile: +91 – 9909941816