Nifty Predictions, Sensex Nifty, 2011 Market Sensex for 11th May, 2011
- This week you may be faced with a dilemma – ‘What to do next?’
- There’s a heavy/ strong reaction in the market, which may be the result of triggering of margin-calls by a lot of people and may be a slightly negative news. This news is likely to be the one that existed in the past too, but probably had not garnered a similar reaction at that time. You may be baffled then, as to why is it generating such reactions now?
- Technical, psychological, sentimental all these factors shall be on your mind.
- Ranbaxy, R-Comm, R-Power, R-Infra, Reliance Capital All those names beginning from ‘R’ had experienced a lot of pressure on Thursday.
- We had earlier predicted that the opening in intra-day would be negative, thus there were some monetary gains due to intra-day’s prediction. However, despite the daily weightage being positive, the market remained negative. Thus, you may be thinking, as to what can be done next?
- Ganesha is warning you in advance to be cautious between 09-05-2011 and 20-05-2011. So, be careful and before doing intra-day, do not deal/ trade before checking the strength of delivery.
- If you think this has been the worst period, then Ganesha would like to inform that the worst is yet to come from 26-06-2011 to 7-11-2011. This has been as per a major point of view, and may be a big cause of concern.
- Today, Nifty may take two major turns. It may change trends at 9:20 am and 15:00 pm.
- 9:15 to 10:15, Nifty may seem to be still deciding on the direction. Unlikely to go haywire though, it may be not very clear
- 10:15 to 11:00, Nifty may become soft.
For detailed personalised prediction email us on email@example.com or call us on +91-9909941816
For further details, please contact customer care.
Telephone: 079 65221416
Mobile: +91 – 9909941816