Nifty Predictions, Sensex Nifty, 2010 Market Sensex for 29th September, 2010
- Intraday traders must square off their daily position only after referring to the daily predictions.
- All those who take position on weekly or monthly basis, must take an overall view of monthly chart and daily predictions.
- Long term investors, refer to the yearly graph and deal patiently.
- Too many cooks spoil the broth a mixture of all the tips (technical, fundamental & astrological) will only make things difficult & you may incur losses, says Ganesha.
- No matter how good a dealer you are at the stock market, make sure you refer to your birth chart for the yogas in your main horoscope once & move ahead according to the planetary positions.
- Don’t risk a huge amount of money to earn a meagre profit.
- All those born on 4th, 13th, 22nd and 31st should wear ‘8 mukhi + 10 mukhi rudraksh’.
- People whose birthday falls on 5, 14 & 23 should wear ‘4 mukhi rudraksh’.
- Till 10:55, Ganesha says, ‘trend is our friend’. No fixed method is applicable.
- From 10:55 to 13:15, in this time frame, Nifty may go down in the beginning and then go up step-by-step. It will create a graph similar to the image of electric current.
- From 13:15 till closing bell, Nifty may go up, but with tension.
For further details, please contact customer care.
Telephone: 079 65221416
Mobile: +91 – 9909941816