Nifty Predictions: 25th October 2013
- Consider 10 minutes plus and minus in each prediction, and act accordingly.
- Ganesha advises you to compare every prediction with the prediction of the previous time slot.
- Index for today is appearing to have a mixed trend, at the start of the trading day, says Ganesha.
- Today’s Horoscope suggests that the Global Market trends will play a major role in Nifty’s trends too.
- Sun-Rahu-Saturn-Mercury – all these four planets shall be combination (Stellium) in the Moon Sign Libra today. Ganesha doesn’t see much hope today, owing to the same.
- On the other hand, the planetary combination between Jupiter and Moon may prove to be favourable.
- The pattern during the first one hour of the day shall be mixed.
- Post that, the movement of the market shall be on the upside for about 4 hours.
- The time between 14:00 to 15:00 should be treated as the No Trading slot, advises Ganesha.
- Selling pressure may be witnessed in the last half an hour of the day.
- Talk to an Expert Astrologer for Personalised Guidance
With Ganesha’s Grace,