30th July, 2013, Predictions – Nifty, Gold, Silver and Crude Oil
- Consider 10 minutes plus and minus in each prediction, and act accordingly.
- Ganesha advises you to compare every prediction with the prediction of the previous time slot.
- Opening may still be negative or near to the surface.
- Astrologically, Nifty may experience a slight bounce during 9:30 to 10:10.
- Do not take any positions during 10:10 to 10:40, advises Ganesha.
- Nifty may remain up during 10:40 to 11:40.
- The weightage given here in the bracket clearly indicates that jobbing is the only option you should go for during the period between 11:40 to 15:30.
- Ganesha foresees that the day ahead may not be very good as far as the gold prices are concerned.
- Observe the changes in the gold prices at 10:00, as it will give you a fair idea whether you should trade or stay put.
- From 10:00 to 12:00, the gold prices may go down. Expect some dullness in the gold market.
- From 12:00 to 16:00, the gold prices may go down.
- There may not be very promising movements in the gold prices during the period between 16:00 to 19:00. Ganesha advises you to take some rest.
- During the period between 19:00 to 23:00, you will feel that overall the gold market has been very dull today.
- From 10:00 to 11:50, the movements in the crude oil prices may be very few/ infrequent.
- From 11:50 to 14:20, an upward trend may be expected in the crude oil prices.
- The overall trend shall be maintained during 14:10 to 16:40.
- From 16:40 to 21:15, the crude oil market may remain down.
- From 21:15 to 23:00, there may be an upward trend in the crude oil prices, foresees Ganesha.
- The silver market shall open around the closing points of the previous day. Later, there may be some corrections, and then the silver prices shall merely pass time around the particular points.
- During 11:00 to 12:30, the silver prices may remain up.
- Set your limit on the up-side as well as on the down-side during 12:30 to 14:00 to earn profits.
- From 14:00 to 15:30, the silver prices may melt and go down.
- Ganesha is happy to see the probable trend in the silver prices during 15:30 to 19:30.
- Do not trade during 19:30 to 20:00. Ganesha declares it as a “No Trading Zone”.
- From 20:00 to 21:40, there may be a downward trend in the silver prices.
- Initially, the silver prices may experience an upward trend during the period between 21:40 to 23:00. There may be profit booking during the later stages.
Speak to an Astrologer to know what this Jupiter Transit will bring for you!
With Ganesha’s Grace,