25th July, 2013, Predictions – Nifty, Gold, Silver and Crude Oil
- Ganesha advises you to be careful while trading during the coming days.
- At 10:00, the prices shall move around the closing points of the previous day.
- There may be a bullish trend in the gold market during 10:00 to 12:00.
- There may be buying as well as selling during 12:00 to 15:00. Ganesha predicts that there may be movements on both the sides during the aforementioned time slot.
- Trade very cautiously while trading during 15:00 to 19:00, as the market may not be favourable in the days to come.
- From 19:00 to the end of the trading day, there may an average increase in the gold prices.
- The crude oil prices may go up as well as down during 10:00 to 15:30.
- The crude oil market may remain slightly down during 15:30 to 19:15.
- The crude oil prices shall remain steady during 19:15 to 21:00.
- There may be some recovery in the market during 21:00 to 23:00.
- Ganesha advises you to not trade at all during the first hour. You yourself shall be at a loss, if you trade without a proper vision.
- Practically speaking, if there are movements on the up-side during the next 2 hours, you may do jobbing and earn profits.
- You may be able to do jobbing on both sides during the period between 12:55 to 15:55.
- The overall trend during the period between afternoon to the closing bell looks set to be good. However, the time slot between 20:00 to 22:00 may be an average one.
- Consider 10 minutes plus and minus in each prediction, and act accordingly.
- Ganesha advises you to compare every prediction with the prediction of the previous time slot.
- Avoid trading during pre-opening to 9:30. Try and keep a good, relaxed mood during this period.
- From 9:30 to 10:00, Nifty may remain down.
- Nifty may remain up during 10:00 to 12:50. However, you may expect a correction at around 10:40, says Ganesha.
- From 12:50 to 13:40, Nifty may remain down.
- From 13:40 to 14:10, Nifty may remain up.
- Nifty may not have a definite direction during 14:10 to 14:30. Ganesha foresees it to be a confusing time slot.
- In the first part during the period between 14:30 to 15:30, Nifty may remain up, and in the second half of the same slot, it may go down.
Speak to an Astrologer to know what this Jupiter Transit will bring for you!
With Ganesha’s Grace,