25th July, 2013, Predictions – Nifty, Gold, Silver and Crude Oil
- Ganesha advises you to be careful while trading during the coming days.
- At 10:00, the prices shall move around the closing points of the previous day.
- There may be a bullish trend in the gold market during 10:00 to 12:00.
- There may be buying as well as selling during 12:00 to 15:00. Ganesha predicts that there may be movements on both the sides during the aforementioned time slot.
- Trade very cautiously while trading during 15:00 to 19:00, as the market may not be favourable in the days to come.
- From 19:00 to the end of the trading day, there may an average increase in the gold prices.
- The crude oil prices may go up as well as down during 10:00 to 15:30.
- The crude oil market may remain slightly down during 15:30 to 19:15.
- The crude oil prices shall remain steady during 19:15 to 21:00.
- There may be some recovery in the market during 21:00 to 23:00.
- Ganesha advises you to not trade at all during the first hour. You yourself shall be at a loss, if you trade without a proper vision.
- Practically speaking, if there are movements on the up-side during the next 2 hours, you may do jobbing and earn profits.
- You may be able to do jobbing on both sides during the period between 12:55 to 15:55.
- The overall trend during the period between afternoon to the closing bell looks set to be good. However, the time slot between 20:00 to 22:00 may be an average one.
- Consider 10 minutes plus and minus in each prediction, and act accordingly.
- Ganesha advises you to compare every prediction with the prediction of the previous time slot.
- Avoid trading during pre-opening to 9:30. Try and keep a good, relaxed mood during this period.
- From 9:30 to 10:00, Nifty may remain down.
- Nifty may remain up during 10:00 to 12:50. However, you may expect a correction at around 10:40, says Ganesha.
- From 12:50 to 13:40, Nifty may remain down.
- From 13:40 to 14:10, Nifty may remain up.
- Nifty may not have a definite direction during 14:10 to 14:30. Ganesha foresees it to be a confusing time slot.
- In the first part during the period between 14:30 to 15:30, Nifty may remain up, and in the second half of the same slot, it may go down.
With Ganesha’s Grace,