21st September 2013, Predictions – Gold, Silver and Crude Oil
- Consider 10 minutes plus and minus in each prediction, and act accordingly.
- Ganesha advises you to compare every prediction with the prediction of the previous time slot.
- The day may begin on quite a dull note.
- During 10:00 to 12:00, the gold market may even be more boring than it was yesterday.
- From 12:00 to 12:50, the gold prices may go down.
- However, from 12:50 to the end of the trading day, the gold market may undergo a bullish trend.
- The Opening may be negative today. Ganesha foresees that there may be short covering around the closing bell.
- After the negative opening, the silver market may immediately experience movements on the up-side. So, be careful.
- The overall strength in the silver market shall be maintained during the first hour of the trading day.
- The profit-booking in the second hour of the trading day today shall be directly proportional to the strength of the silver prices visible in the first hour of the day.
- The amount of profit-booking during the second hour of the day will be equivalent to the level of the strength silver prices showed during the first hour of the trading day.
- There may be corrections at around 13:10 and 13:50. There may even be short covering, during the last few minutes of the trading day. Overall, the gold market may remain strong around this period.
- From 10:00 to 10:22, crude oil market may go up, and thus the day may begin with some positive movements.
- From 10:22 to 13:18, the market activities shall increase. The crude oil prices shall witness an upward trend.
- From 13:18 to 14:00, the market activities shall decrease. Ganesha foresees that there may be a downward trend in the crude oil prices.
- Talk to an Expert Astrologer for Personalised Guidance
With Ganesha’s Grace,