18th September 2013, Predictions – Nifty, Gold, Silver and Crude Oil
- Consider 10 minutes plus and minus in each prediction, and act accordingly.
- Ganesha advises you to compare every prediction with the prediction of the previous time slot.
- Do not take any decision, relying merely on the Opening points on 18th, 19th and 20th September.
- The Shraadh Paksha begins on 20-09-2013. Ganesha advises you to perform pooja for your ancestors, as it may prove to be beneficial for you.
- The arbitrageurs are going to be very active for almost half of the day today. Hence, don’t waste your money in intraday transactions, if you have any confusions.
- Ganesha divides the day ahead in two parts – 1. Opening to 13:00, and 2. 13:00 to 15:30.
- You may do jobbing on the down-side during the first part. And during the second part, you may do jobbing on the up-side, says Ganesha.
- The planetary alignment suggests that the gold prices will remain stable during 10:00 to 12:00.
- Ganesha foresees that the gold prices may go down during 12:00 to 14:00.
- Trade very carefully during 14:00 to 16:00. Ganesha advises you to follow a wait and watch policy.
- From 16:00 to 19:00, the gold market may move towards the softer side.
- From 19:00 to the end of the trading day, there may be major fluctuations in the gold market.
- The silver market may open flat to surface or flat to negative, feels Ganesha.
- The price-changes in the silver market may not be promising, during Opening to 12:00.
- According to Ganesha, the period between 12:00 to 15:50 is going to be quite dull in the silver market. If possible, you should even avoid jobbing during the aforementioned period.
- During 15:50 to 17:50, the trend in the silver prices may change marginally. Overall, even this particular period may be of no good to you.
- Ganesha is quite hopeful about the period between 17:50 to 19:00. In all likelihood, there will be movements on the up-side.
- The silver prices may remain flat to soft side, during the period between 19:00 to 22:00.
- Looking at the larger picture, Ganesha says that the overall trend may be on the up-side, during the period between 22:00 to 23:30.
- From 10:00 to 11:40, the crude oil market shall begin as usual. The market movements will be quite infrequent (less).
- The market movements may increase slightly during 11:40 to 13:45; an upward trend is likely, says Ganesha.
- However, the market movements may decrease during the time-slot between 13:25 to 15:30. The crude oil prices may remain on the down-side.
- Barring a few usual ups and downs, the crude oil market shall remain steady during 15:30 to 18:30.
- From 18:30 to 21:00, the crude oil market shall remain up.
- From 21:00 to 23:00, the crude oil market movements will be quite in frequent (less).
- Talk to an Expert Astrologer for Personalised Guidance
With Ganesha’s Grace,