16th September 2013, Predictions – Nifty, Gold, Silver and Crude Oil
- Consider 10 minutes plus and minus in each prediction, and act accordingly.
- Ganesha advises you to compare every prediction with the prediction of the previous time slot.
- According to Ganesha, Nifty shall be soft this week.
- The Opening may be just about average. Overall, the period till 12:45 does not look set to be promising.
- From 13:00 to 15:00, you may do jobbing on the up-side.
- During the last 30 minutes of the trading day, you will have no clue as to what you should do next. Don’t enter into any transaction, advises Ganesha, as that would be as good as earning profits.
- According to Ganesha, the week ahead shall begin on a positive note. In all likelihood, there will be an increase in the gold prices.
- The period between 10:00 to 12:30 may prove to be very favourable for the transactions in the gold market.
- There may be unexpected ups and downs in the gold prices during the period between 12:30 to 15:00. As a result, you may not be able to take firm decisions.
- From 15:00 to 19:00, there may be volume based transactions in the gold market.
- From 19:00 to the end of the day, the gold prices will have a firm grip over the market trends.
- The silver prices may witness a softer trend, during the period between Opening to 12:30, feels Ganesha.
- The market breadth may remain positive during the period between 12:30 to 16:30. Hence, you may do jobbing on the up-side.
- You should remain very alert, during the period between 16:30 to closing bell.
- From 16:30 onwards, the silver prices may change trend frequently. Since there may not be a clear trend in the silver market, you may only rely on jobbing.
- From Opening to 11:20, the crude oil market shall remain average.
- There may be average movements in the crude oil prices during the period between 11:20 to 13:25. Overall, there may be usual ups and downs in the market.
- The crude oil prices may go up, during the time-slot between 13:25 to 15:45. The market movements are likely to increase.
- The market movements will be, more or less, in control during 15:45 to 18:50. However, there will be some usual ups and downs.
- During 18:50 to 20:20, the crude oil market trends may remain down.
- The crude oil market trends may remain up during 20:20 to 23:00.
- Talk to an Expert Astrologer for Personalised Guidance
With Ganesha’s Grace,