16th August, 2013, Predictions – Nifty, Gold, Silver and Crude Oil
- Consider 10 minutes plus and minus in each prediction, and act accordingly.
- Ganesha advises you to compare every prediction with the prediction of the previous time slot.
- Buy at Nifty at around 9:30, and sell at Nifty at around 10:30.
- Sell at Nifty at around 11:30, and square off these transactions at around 12:30.
- Sell at Nifty at around 14:00, and buy at Nifty at around 15:00, advises Ganesha.
- The day may begin on an average note today, says Ganesha.
- From 10:00 to 12:00, the gold prices may move up gradually from what they were at the Opening.
- From 12:00 to 15:00, you may get a chance to earn, even during a down-trend.
- From 15:00 to 19:00, the prices do not look set to increase much. There may not be much upward movement.
- From 19:00 to end of the day, the market breadth may be overall average – neither positive nor negative.
- Ganesha says that today will be a great day for intraday. So, act accordingly.
- From 10:00 to 11:00, the market shall remain up.
- During the period between 11:00 to 13:00, the market shall have a mixed to flat pattern.
- From 13:00 to 14:00, the silver market shall be down, says Ganesha.
- However, from 14:00 to 18:00, the silver market will move up.
- From 18:00 to 20:00, again the silver market may be down.
- From 20:00 to 22:00, however, the silver market may be up.
- From 22:00 to the closing bell, the market breadth shall be overall flat to surface, concludes Ganesha.
- The crude oil market may open with an upward trend during 10:00 to 10:55.
- There may be some movements on the up-side during 10:55 to 13:20.
- The movements in the crude oil market may decrease during 13:20 to 17:50. In all likelihood, the crude oil prices will go down.
- From 17:50 to 19:30, the crude oil market may be up, feels Ganesha.
- During 19.30 to ૨૩.30 (the closing time), the market shall still be up, but simultaneously, it shall be very active.
- Speak to an Astrologer to know what this Jupiter Transit will bring for you!
With Ganesha’s Grace,