11th September 2013, Predictions – Nifty, Gold, Silver and Crude Oil
- Consider 10 minutes plus and minus in each prediction, and act accordingly.
- Ganesha advises you to compare every prediction with the prediction of the previous time slot.
- The period from the beginning of the trading day to 11:45 is a time-slot of high volatility. The jobbing trend will have to be very fast, during this particular time-slot.
- From 11:45 to 13:00, Nifty may experience selling pressure on the negative side.
- From 13:00 to 14:15, Nifty may remain up.
- There may be a correction at Nifty at around 14:15.
- From 15:00 to 15:30, Nifty may remain up.
- Ganesha advises you to be extremely alert today. Stay focused, as the day ahead may turn out to be really exciting and unpredictable.
- From Opening to 11:00, the gold prices may gradually increase.
- From 11:30 onwards, the gold market shall become softer. This trend may continue till 13:00, as Moon is in the constellation of Jupiter.
- From 13:00 to 16:00, there may be a jump in the gold prices.
- The market may remain somewhat soft during 16:00 to 20:00.
- From 20:00 to 23:00, there may be a rise in the gold prices, feels Ganesha.
- The silver prices will tend to pass time around surface, during 10:00 to 11:50.
- There may be a downward trend in the silver prices during the period between 11:50 to 12:50.
- Ganesha foresees a possible upward trend in the silver prices, during 12:50 to 13:50.
- During 13:50 to 15:50, the silver market shall maintain the prices at points where they were was during the previous time slot. There is no point in trading during this period, says Ganesha.
- From 15:50 to 17:00, there may be an increase in the silver prices.
- From 17:00 to 19:00, the silver market may remain down.
- You should trade within small margins during 19:00 to 23:30, as according to Ganesha, long positions may not fetch you good profits.
- From Opening to 12:00, there may be an increase in the market movements.
- During 12:00 to 14:30, there may be a further increase in the crude oil market movements. In all likelihood, the crude oil market will remain up.
- Ganesha foresees that the market movements may slightly decrease during 14:30 to 17:00.
- The market movements may get reduced during 17:00 to 19:20. Crude prices may go down, feels Ganesha.
- However, the crude oil market shall recover during 19:20 to 23:00, and there may be an upward trend in the prices.
- Talk to an Expert Astrologer for Personalised Guidance
With Ganesha’s Grace,