5th September 2013, Predictions – Nifty, Gold, Silver and Crude Oil
- Consider 10 minutes plus and minus in each prediction, and act accordingly.
- Ganesha advises you to compare every prediction with the prediction of the previous time slot.
- From Opening to 10:10, Nifty may show some strength, feels Ganesha.
- Ganesha foresees a possibility of profit booking during 10:10 to 11:00.
- The period between 11:00 to 12:00 looks set to be exciting, as you may be able to trade on both the sides. You may be able to earn substantial profits, provided you know how to trade in such market trends.
- The period between 12:00 to 13:00 is not at all reliable. Nifty and its movements may cause some panic during the aforementioned time-slot.
- At around 13:00, have a look at the global opening points, advises Ganesha. In all likelihood, Nifty will maintain a pattern similar to the global trends.
- The planetary movements suggest that the price-rise in the gold market may continue unabated in the near future. A halt is unlikely currently.
- During 10:00 to 12:00, you may expect a slow yet steady progress in the gold market.
- There may be ups and downs in the gold prices during 12:00 to 13:30. Ganesha advises you to avoid taking any hasty decisions.
- From 13:30 to 18:00, the gold prices may become somewhat stable.
- From 18:00 to 21:00, there may be some improvement in the gold prices.
- From 21:00 onwards, the gold prices may increase.
- Opening to 11:47, the silver market may only pass time; there may not be any major movement, feels Ganesha.
- From thereon (11:47), the market may move downwards step-by-step. This trend may remain till 12:50 in the afternoon.
- You may buy at around 12:50, and may make an exit at around 15:00, suggests Ganesha.
- Then there may be a correction in the silver market at around 15:00. Post that the market may maintain its surface till 22:20. The time would be quite boring.
- The market movements may allow you to do jobbing on both the sides at around 22:20. However, your chances of earning profits are quite low, feels Ganesha.
- There may be a good jump from the opening points. This trend shall continue till 14:10, foresees Ganesha.
- During 14:10 to 18:20, the market movements shall be usual. No major changes are expected.
- Although there will be some regular ups and downs in the crude oil prices, overall the market shall be steady during 18:20 to 20:05.
- The crude oil prices may go up during 20:05 to 23:00. And according to Ganesha, there may be some major ups and downs during the last 30 minutes.
- Talk to an Expert Astrologer for Personalised Guidance
With Ganesha’s Grace,