3rd October 2013, Predictions – NIFTY and Silver, Gold and Crude Oil Market
- Consider 10 minutes plus and minus in each prediction, and act accordingly.
- Ganesha advises you to compare every prediction with the prediction of the previous time slot.
- Venus enters Scorpio now.
- Saturn-Rahu-Mercury will now become more degreecal (closer to each other).
- Barring a correction or two, you may rely on the trend at Nifty till 10:10.
- During 10:10 to 11:10, Nifty may attempt to enter the negative zone.
- You may buy at Nifty step-by-step from 11:10 onwards, exit at around 13:50, and thus book your profit.
- As per Ganesha’s view, the period between 10:00 to 12:00 is going to prove progressive for the gold market.
- Ganesha advises you to make full use of the period between 12:00 and 14:00, in order to earn substantial profits.
- From 14:00 to 16:00, the gold market shall remain soft.
- However, the market may not be soft during the period between 16:00 to 19:00. In all likelihood, the market shall move upwards during the aforementioned period.
- There may be some ups and downs in the time-slot between 19:00 to 21:30.
- From 21:30 to the end of the trading day, remain very careful. Concentrate on your strategies and plan what you will do tomorrow.
- The silver prices may open in the positive zone. But, they may go down immediately after the Opening. A reversed pattern of the silver price trend that there was on 01-01-2013 is expected.
- Ganesha advises you to do only jobbing, during the period between 10:15 to 12:50. The market may be down initially, and then it would go up, and eventually you will be back to the square one.
- From 12:50 to 15:50, you may do jobbing on the up-side.
- The period between 15:50 to 16:10 = No Trading Zone.
- Divide the time slot during 16:10 to 19:10 in two parts – the silver prices may go down in the first part. However, they may go up during the second part of the aforementioned period. It may prove to be a dull and boring time period.
- From 19:10 to the closing bell, the silver prices shall change trend every 45 minutes. Ganesha advises you to take your position accordingly.
- From 10:00 to 12:10, the market activities will create an upward trend in the crude oil prices.
- During 12:10 to 14:40, the market activities may decrease. The crude oil prices may go downwards.
- During 14:40 to 17:50, there may be an increase in the market activities. There may be ordinary ups and downs in the market.
- From 17:50 to the end of the trading day, the market movements may increase. Expect an upward trend.
- Talk to an Expert Astrologer for Personalised Guidance
With Ganesha’s Grace,