12th November 2013 – NIFTY and Silver, Gold and Crude Oil Market
- Consider 10 minutes plus and minus in each prediction, and act accordingly.
- Ganesha advises you to compare every prediction with the prediction of the previous time slot.
- The planetary alignment suggests that the stock-market is likely to remain very dull during the week ahead. You may not be able to earn expected profits through intraday transactions or regular trading transactions.
- Those who already have taken their positions may operate and square off their positions during the coming week. Apart from that aspect, the overall movement in the market will be very less, and the market may not have much buzz.
- There may be no clear trend during the period between Opening to 11:40 today. Ganesha advises you to do jobbing with Re. 1 margin, during this particular period.
- Ganesha declares the period between 11:40 to 12:40 today to be a No Trading Zone.
- From 12:40 onwards, Nifty may go down step-by-step. This trend may continue till 14:20.
- From 14:20 onwards, Nifty will gradually go up. This trend is likely to continue till 15:30.
- During 10:00 to 12:30, the gold prices may improve. The dullness in the market may gradually fade away.
- There may be a progressive trend in the gold market, during 12:30 to 13:00. Ganesha predicts that the gold prices will increase during the aforementioned time-slot and you will be able to earn some profits.
- There may be some usual ups and downs in the gold prices, during 16:00 to 19:00.
- From 19:00 to 21:00, you will see that the market is improving.
- From 21:00 to the end of the trading day, the gold market may be good, more or less.
- The silver market may open on a positive note. However, there may a small correction later on.
- Ganesha foresees that there may be a jump on the up-side at around 11:30.
- All in all, there may be a mixed trend till 12:00, during the period between 10:00 to 15:30. There is a possibility of an upward trend after 12:00, though.
- You may do jobbing on the up-side during 15:30 to 16:30.
- From 16:30 to the closing bell, there may be a mixed trend in the silver prices or they may remain flat.
- From 10:00 to 15:11, the market activity may be good. Ganesha foresees a possibility of an upward trend during the aforementioned period.
- During 15:11 to 18:17, the market activity may decrease. There may be a downward trend in the crude oil prices, foretells Ganesha.
- From 18:17 to 23:00, the crude oil market may strive for some stability.
- Make wise decisions and improve your finances in the coming year! Order your copy of Market Predictions 2014-15 NOW!
- Talk to an Expert Astrologer for Personalised Guidance
With Ganesha’s Grace,